- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup shallots, minced
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel
- 3⁄4 pound salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1⁄2 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Step 1
- Heat grill. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add shallots; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add cream, lemon juice and lemon peel; bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute or until lightly thickened. Keep warm.
- Step 2
- Brush salmon and asparagus with oil; sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- Step 3
- Oil grill grates. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or coals 4-6 minutes or until fish just begins to flake and is no longer pink, turning once. Place on plate and flake.
- Step 4
- Grill asparagus 2-3 minutes or until grill marks form and asparagus is crisp-tender. Cut into 1” pieces.
- Step 5
- Toss linguine with salmon, asparagus and lemon sauce to coat. Sprinkle with dill. Refrigerate leftovers.
Categories: Food & Dining