By Tiffany Williams –

HEBRON, N.H. — A Groton man who was allegedly spotted going door-to-door and approaching homes in Hebron was arrested Wednesday evening after New Hampshire State Police said their investigation determined he unlawfully entered a home.
Angelo Fiaschetti, 30, of Groton, is facing a felony burglary charge along with misdemeanor theft by unauthorized taking, multiple misdemeanor counts of criminal trespassing and multiple violations of prowling/loitering.
The investigation began at approximately 7:44 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12, when State Troopers assigned to the Troop F barracks received a report of a suspicious man driving a gray Kia Soul and going door-to-door on Pine Top Lane.
Then came a second report.
As Troopers responded, they were told the same man had been seen on Valley View Road approaching homes and was suspected of stealing property.
Troopers located Fiaschetti on Hobart Hill Road and detained him at the scene.
The preliminary investigation determined that Fiaschetti had allegedly been on several properties in the area and, at one point, unlawfully entered a home.
Troopers also learned that Fiaschetti was currently out on bail stemming from a previous arrest by the Tilton Police Department.
Fiaschetti was arrested and held on preventive detention before being transported to the Grafton County jail.
He was scheduled to be arraigned in Plymouth District Court on Thursday, Aug. 13.
The investigation remains open to additional information from the public.
Anyone with information related to the incident is asked to contact Trooper Joseph Leva at (603) 846-3333 or Joseph.J.Leva@dos.nh.gov.