Connecticut

Five Students From A New Haven School Were Taken To The Hospital Friday

By Jason Marion –

Five students from the Bishop Woods Architecture & Design Magnet School in New Haven had to be taken to the hospital on Friday. A spokesperson for New Haven Schools says that the students ingested what appeared to be candy and began vomiting.

New Haven Mayor Justin Elicker confirmed that the edible items were tested and contained THC, a component in cannabis. Mayor Elicker also confirmed that all five students, after being taken to the hospital, were improving. 

School officials said they did not find any other students who had ingested the substance and the staff at Bishop Woods did a sweep of the school.

Categories: Connecticut, News

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s