- 1 package (12 oz.) Kroger Brand Egg-Free Dumpling Noodles
- 1 package (16 oz.) sliced baby bella mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) sliced white mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Nutritional Yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Step 1
- In a large pot, bring salted water to boil; cook noodles until al dente. Drain.
- Step 2
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sauté mushrooms until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Step 3
- Stir in flour. Add non-dairy milk and soy sauce, stirring constantly as sauce thickens. Reduce heat to low.
- Step 4
- Stir in nutritional yeast, thyme, salt and pepper. Remove skillet from heat. Toss in noodles.
- Step 5
- To serve, garnish with scallions.
Categories: Food & Dining